Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December!

Ok it's a new month. Time to start blogging again. I figure if I start fresh every month, it should eventually become a habit. Right? Right.

So the main goal this month is get it done. Don't be too fussy, don't worry about scrapping perfection and the euphoria that comes with it. Just get those pages and memories scrapped. Then in January there should be, no will be, lots of books to be printed!
Anyway here are my things to do for December.

Scrapping Related.. Get it done!
  1. December Daily Album/ Journal Your Christmas... a daily page, sometimes based on prompts sometimes just whatever we happen to be doing.
  2. Regular CT pages
  3. Making ornaments, photo and otherwise
  4. SSD Daily Cookie Exchange, good incentive to start using templates.
  5. SA Daily Quick pages, download, plop a photo in, journal it up, page done.
  6. Daily Download from Weeds and Wildflowers, CatScrap
  7. Daily Sales at Shabby Pickle
  8. and anything else fun that may come up.
Non Scrapping Related.
It's a big list. Too big to worry about today.

And the blog. what about this blog. Well hopefully I'll get a minute everyday to jot down what's happening or what we did or whatever.

OK December, I'm ready! Go forth and be scrappful!

No comments: