Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time for another FOBTY

at Sweet Shoppe Designs! Hey it's a Halloweeny type quiz, awesome!

Ok let's take it, good questions, seems like it is gathering some valid data. And results are...


Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Lollypop


Like the Lollypop you are sweet and lickable;)


***************




Ok wait.... that seems a bit pervy. Let's try again.
(oh come on, I'm not the only one who redoes the quizzes, am I?)



Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Chocolate Bar


Like the chocolate bar you are naughty but oh so good

*****************



Ok that might be a bit closer, but still not quite right. (Note I am not above fudging the results! LOL)


Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Toffee Apple


Like the toffee apple you are sensible inside but mischievous on the outside


Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com




There it is, I'm a Toffee Apple. Ok well we call them Caramel Apples and I prefer the Red Candy apples personally, but close enough!

No comments: